All 6 art Reviews

Alchemy Alchemy

Wicked!

Yo man, this is awesome. Diggin' the abstract/surreal vibe I'm getting off this. AND DEM LASERS. Is this just a standalone drawing, or a preface for something more?

UnderARock responds:

Thanks dude, and nah this is just a random drawing I did after I watched the show ugly americans, theres this dude on there who has fangs like these and I thought it looked pretty sick.

Cut Neck Cut Neck

Radical

This is friggin amazing. The whole wide angle lens type deal is just wicked, and the way you approached the veins and blood is just as memorable, especially with the way you pulled off the line quality and surreal sense of depth.

Arg, dude, this is rad.

face face

very cool.

I love the abstractness of it. Not really sure if its supposed to represent something or not, but regardless, its pretty awesome. Anyway, rock on.

Johannek responds:

Thanks! it represents pleasure, in a dark, twisted kind of way. Thank you for your kind words :)

Death Candy Death Candy

Radical.

Ha, oh man, these people are way off. I dont see anything emo about this. Very cool looking. I do find the general body form on the creature a little convoluted at a glance however, but other than that its absolutely fantastic, and definitely not a big deal. i especially love the creatures expression. Anyways, rock on.

Comick responds:

Thanks man! Yeah I didn't see any of that either XD. But I get what you mean about the contorted parts. A little on the "cracked-bones" side I guess haha, I'll keep an eye out for it next time. Glad their expressions came out well and thanks for the review! :)

Righteous Righteous

Wicked.

Dude, this is radical. Was this just random, or is this for a band or something? It looks like a kickass shirt design or something.

UnderARock responds:

yeah it actually is supposed to be a shirt design haha

Zombiefication Zombiefication

badass as always.

Hey man, did you ever scan the pieces for this so that i could put it together?

UnderARock responds:

yeah I did, I think you must not have gotten the message